We make the security control of your WordPress website. What’s is included:
- WordPress firewall (includes a Web Application Firewall (WAF) that identifies and blocks malicious traffic).
- WordPress security scanner (checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections).
- Hide login URL.
- Priority support.
- Real-time IP blacklist (blocks all requests from IP addresses that are actively attacking).
- Real-time firewall rule updates (leverages firewall rules to identify and block malicious traffic).
- Real-time malware signature updates (rely on thousands of malware signatures to help identify malware on your website and to block malicious uploads).
- Reputation checks (check to see if your site or IP have been listed on blacklists).
- Country blocking (designed to stop an attack, prevent content theft or end malicious activity that originates from a geographic region).